Tuesday 10 March 2009

Enjoying Everyday Life






We have been working on a new schedule for Judah as he had be struggling with his sleep schedule. This week we have been doing nightly baths (we had only been doing them every other night or so because he wasn't out doing a lot of stinky boy stuff!) and reading him one of our big books that we have been reading as a couple. At the moment it is The Dream Giver by D Wilkinson. We eat dinner, listen to some worship music for a bit then off to bath time the to bed. This week has been so good...we lay him in bed...say our prayers, tell a quick story and then we say good night and leave the room.....last week he was screaming at the gate until he figured that he better go to bed...now he just lays in bed and goes right to sleep and SLEEPS ALL THRU THE NIGHT!!! 7:30 -7:30!

So I thought that I would put in some photos of Judah at bath time last night.


Judah loves to help me cook, clean, do laundry and vacuum ...so last night I was making toad in the hole (sausages in a Yorkshire pudding batter and baked in the oven) and Judah wanted to help. He helped mix the flour and water/milk and egg mixture. Then he put in the herbs and whisked away! After I put the toad in the hold in the oven he wanted to continue to cook so I let him make a pretend soup! Soooooo sweet!
Just before dinner was finished in walks my wonderful husband with a lovely surprise for me....and gorgeous purple Orchid flower plant and a card. Here are the photos of the orchid.

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Allenia!! I DO miss your posts, friend!! Your little boy is just precious, and I would love to hear what you all are up to :)! Love you so much, and thank you for your sweet comments and prayers!