Thursday 4 December 2008

JitterBug Fun

Below are a few photos of my little man having a blast at JitterBugs...it is a fantastic indoor play center for children. But don't be fooled. A lot of parents are climbing through the huge apparatus. I feel completely comfortable sitting down with a cup of coffee to chat to some of the Mom's I have met there while he runs around and plays. The way it is set up it is easy to keep an eye on your little one while you sit and enjoy some adult conversation.

As I was laying in bed last night...with Judah just next to me (he came running in crying), I kept humming these tunes in my head. When Matthew came to bed I told him how I felt so silly because I kept singing all these crazy kid songs that are from the shows that Judah watches. Then I started singing them to him so he could feel a bit crazy with me! He just laughed. Thank God for other mother's who understand me.
Yesterday afternoon I took Judah to the JB we played until Matthew got off work...he walked to the JB to meet us...the took a few minuted to play with Judah in the play areas. He is such a good daddy. While we were there I met another Mom. Her name is Marjam (she is Iranian) she is so lovely. When we were chatting she said that she knew I must be American because I was so naturally social. (She and her husband lived in California for a while -- her son was born there). We have made plans to meet up again and let the boys play. What a great opportunity to show the Love of Christ.

Here are a few photos of my lovely little one having a big time at our favorite play center.

Playing the the Under 3's play area.
Coming down the BIG slide ALL BY HIMSELF! The top of the slide starts where the light is on the top right hand side of the photo.
Going up the "mountain" to get to the big slide! Again all by himself!
Big rotating part to a mini obstacle coarse.
Playing foosball!
Judah in the futbol/soccer pitch

I will add more photos as we will be doing some more outings soon.


No comments: